a meme sent to me from my bud kellygo.
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven’t done this; I’d love to hear the answers.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
BC: I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Jools: When one of your parents die. (GAH!)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
BC: Say funny things.
Jools: By tickling me.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
BC: My brother.
Jools: I dunno.
6. How old is Mommy?
BC: ** (let’s just say she got the answer correct.)
Jools: ** (let’s just say he got it right, too.)
7. How tall is Mommy?
BC: 5-2. (close!)
Jools: About I dunno.
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
BC: Be with us.
Jools: Do chores.
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
BC: Go on Facebook.
Jools: I dunno.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
BC: Writing a book.
Jools: Cos she wants to get a million dollars. (!)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Jools: Wii Tennis.
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
BC: Not crying.
Jools: Wii Boxing
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
BC: What DO you do, mommy?
Jools: Clean the house.
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
BC: Indian food
Jools: Fake bacon.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
BC: That she wrote a story.
Jools: That she cleans up everything in this whole house. Sometimes.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
BC: Minnie Mouse
Jools: Jimmy Neutron.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
BC: Go to Six Flags.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
BC: We have the same smile. And cheekbones.
Jools: We both like games.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
BC: We have different last names.
Jools: Cos you’re *age deleted* and i’m 5.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
BC: Because she says it a million times a day.
Jools: Cos she always says it.
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
BC: Grandma and Grandpa’s house.
Jools: Red Hot and Blue. (a local restaurant.)